Talico™ is a trademark for a genre of educational products authored, published and sold by Louis E. Tagliaferri, Ph.D., retired founder and President of the former Talico Inc, and Talico Developmental Systems L.C., respectively. Talico™ training and developmental products are designed to assess and develop interaction and team skills of managers, supervisors, team leaders and all employees who work in a team environment. The products are easy-to-use and administer and provide excellent feedback to employees with respect to their developmental needs. They clearly demonstrate and reinforce key principles of communication, problem-solving, team interaction and much more. Talico™ products have been used by thousands of organizations throughout business, industry and government in the USA, Canada, Caribbean, Europe and Asia in most principal industrial and service sectors.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can obtain a prompt refund, credit or exchange.
Refunds for items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Shipping or handling charges, if applicable, are not refundable.
If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
In order to obtain a refund, credit or exchange, you must certify on our form (included in the product download when your order is filled) that you have destroyed the original downloaded file and any copies of it that you might have made.
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and sent to you.
All products are sent to you electronically via Drop Box or Microsoft SkyDrive. You will receive an email from us that includes a link to the Drop Box or SkyDrive file that you can download. However, if you prefer, arrangements can be made for alternative methods. Please contact us for alternative shipping options and rates.
Please note that all orders are filled upon confirmation of payment - check or credit card.
We respect your privacy. Any and all personal information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission.
Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
By registering or setting up an account on this site you agree that you would like to receive periodic email notification about our products or special offers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions pertain to the purchase and use of Talico™ training and development resources. Talico™ is a trademark for a genre of products, developed, authored, published and sold by Louis E. Tagliaferri, as a sole proprietorship. Louis E. Tagliaferri is the sole copyright holder and owner of all proprietary rights for this genre of products. All products, except paper-back books, are sold as electronically transmitted files that contain reproduction masters of the product’s Facilitator’s Guide (or Administration Manual), Participant’s Booklets and, where specified, PowerPoint slide presentations. Paper-back books are shipped directly from the publisher’s printing service or facility.
This product, as are all Talico™ products, is developmental in nature – whether the product is a training activity or exercise or whether it helps to assess certain work-related behaviors or practices. This means that the purpose of the product is to help develop skills, positively affect work-related attitudes and improve work related behaviors or practices (like those related to teamwork, communicating with others, leadership, decision making and other similar behaviors or practices) and/or to help identify training and development needs. This product is neither designed for nor should it be used to select anyone for any employment related purpose, including selection for advancement or for promotion.
We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that this product is of the highest quality. All products have been edited and reviewed to prevent errors. However, under the best of circumstances typographical or layout errors can occur. If you find any errors of this nature please let us know and we will be happy to correct them.
If you have any questions about how you can use this product most effectively for your particular training and development application, or if you have any other questions about it, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com.
Subject to the provisions of the Limited Reproduction License below, your purchase of this product entitles you to reproduce it by photocopy or other means at your own expense. It is very important that you read and understand the License terms and provisions below because they specify the conditions for the product’s reproducibility.
Limited Reproduction License
In this License the term “you” refers to you personally as the purchaser of this product, any organization on whose behalf you have purchased it and any individuals who are using it. The “Product” refers to the Talico™ Training Resource that you have purchased. Talico™ is a trademark designating a genre of training resource products developed, owned and published by the author, Louis E. Tagliaferri. By purchasing and retaining the product you acknowledge that you understand and fully agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is the copyrighted work of the author and publisher, Louis E. Tagliaferri, his or her heirs, assigns, successors or transferees, who reserve all domestic and international rights to and interests in it. Nothing in this License conveys or transfers to you any rights in the product whatsoever, except the right to reproduce and use the product as specified below.
- You may reproduce the product in its entirety by photocopy or other means at your own expense without limitation to quantity or frequency of reproduction.
- The purchase of this product includes the right of the purchaser to reproduce at its own expense and to use an unlimited number of copies of the product at a single business location. Independent business units like divisions or manufacturing facilities that are situated at separate locations must purchase their own copy of the product, except that “corporate” trainers may reproduce and use the product if they travel to other locations of the purchasing organization to conduct corporate sponsored training programs. Similarly, consultants who purchase the product may consider each individual client organization as a single site if they travel to different locations of the client to conduct training programs. This right of usage, however, does not include the right to resell the product in whole or in part. Multi-site licenses can be purchased by organizations that want to have the product used by trainers at their various independent operating units.
- You may not change or modify the product in any way without the express written permission of the author. Nor may you delete or obliterate or disguise the copyright notice and indicia nor the name of the author nor the trademark Talico™, all of which are printed in the product, in any way.
- If you return the product for any reason you agree that you will destroy any copies of it that you may have made, including any copies that you may have already distributed to others, and that you will not retain any copies in your records or files for any purpose.
- Other than may be expressly provided elsewhere in this License, no express or implied warranties, whatsoever, concerning the product or its use are made.
- You agree to indemnify and to hold the author harmless of any responsibility, cost or damages whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, which may arise from the reproduction and usage of the product that you have purchased from him in any way or manner or purpose.